I had one of the best weekends I’ve had in a really long time. We’ve waited a long time for me to turn 21 so we can all go out! Hahahaha.
- Couldn’t make it on time to our reservation at Tokyo Delves
- after 30 minutes of discussion, decided to go to The Misfit Restaurant + Bar in Santa Monica.
- Super cold, but I love winter weather (plus I had a coat)!
- Got seated, ordered drinks, and that’s when the night began.
- Food ended up taking really long to come out (40+ minutes?), so the manager came around and let us get another round of drinks on her (holla!)
- Good food, good vibes.
- Later found out that she COMPED OUR WHOLE MEAL (see above, top right picture) — $150! (We left a pretty hefty tip though.)
- Sweet Rose Creamery — salted caramel and dark chocolate ice cream? BOMB!
- Hit up two bars right after that and had two super sized margaritas (tequila, to kill yaaaa)
- Back to Westwood (Brew Co.) for karaoke night! (and more drinks).
- lots of dancing, singing along, and people watching (there are some cray people out there…. dancing with chairs?)
- (almost) closed out the night with Don’t Stop Believin :)
- back to the apartment, late night talks and laughter for days.
And of course, this morning we went for some ayce kbbq. Never a dull moment with my homegirls (13 years strong and still goin!). Love them to death. Can’t wait for next month to do this all over again. Vegas, I hope you’re ready for us.
#ain't nobody fucking with my clique